DAY 11 – Emergency Kit
You have someone in your life (or maybe it is you) that has been avoiding the dentist for a while. ¬†You are out and having a good time. ¬†Then it happens. ¬†Their tooth breaks.
It is Saturday and your dentist won‚Äôt be back in the office until Monday. ¬†No worries. ¬†There is an emergency kit that can help until they are able to be seen by the dentist.
The first time I learned about these dental emergency kits from a patient of mine. ¬†This can be an option as a temporary fix until you are able to be seen by your dentist. ¬†Check out this video to see what is in these kits.
In this episode you will hear:
- Always see your dentist as soon as possible if you have a dental emergency
- What you can expect to find in a dental emergency kit
- Where you can find a dental emergency kit
Referenced in this episode:
- Denture repair
- Temporary cement for crown
- Relief from canker sores and braces
- Alternative to floss
- Picks if you have no floss
I love hearing from you!
If you have a question about anything mentioned here today or you just want to send me some love, you can email me at drtoni [at] drtonidds [dot] com. (Sorry, the bots are taking over my email and this helps keep that unwanted emails out)
- Day 1 ‚Äď Oral B Genius
- Day 2 ‚Äď Oral B Glide
- Day 3 – Waterflosser
- Day 4 – Listerine Total Care
- Day 5 – Trident
- Day 6 – Toothpaste Dispenser
- Day 7 – Sensodyne
- Day 8 – Crest Seni Stop Strips
- Day 9 – Phone Application
- Day 10 – Proxy Brushes